India » Travel Tips » 7. Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari (December Trip)
7. Trivandrum, Kovalam & Kanyakumari (December Trip)Published: 22/11/2012
Previous: 6. Puri & Bhubaneswar (in December) |
All Top 10 December Destinations
November to February are the best months to visit Trivandrum & Kovalam, December being the most popular month, particularly with holidays at school and work. Popular things to do here are visiting the beautiful sea beaches, ancient temples and various historic monuments for sightseeing.
Trivandrum & Kovalam: 20-27 degree Celsius
Kanyakumari: 20-26 degree Celsius
Trivandrum & Kovalam - Popular Tourist Attractions
1. Sree Anantha Padmanabha Temple
2. East Fort
3. Kuthiramallikka Palace
4. Ramanayar Palace Museum
5. Kovalam Beach - Kovalam is about 17 km from Trivandrum and has some very popular beaches. A visit to Kovalam is must for Trivandrum tourists.
6. Ayurveda centers and massage parlor are popular treats.
More about Trivandrum.
Popular Tourist Attractions of Kanyakumari
1. Kumari Amman Temple
2. Vivekananda Rock Memorial
3. Kanyakumari Beaches
4. Thiruvalluvar Statue & Our Lady of Ransom Church
More about Kanyakumari.
Where to stay in Trivandrum & Kanyakumari?
Hotels in Trivandrum & Kovalam - See a full list of hotels in Trivandrum.
Hotels in Kanyakumari -
See a complete list of hotels in Kanyakumari.
Next: Tirupati (December Trip)
Search Discounted Hotels