Job Openings in Bhubaneswar
HotelPushpak.com, Bhubaneswar currently has several Carreer Opportunities. We are actively looking to fill the following positions.
About HotelPushpak.com - We are one of the leading online travel portals with 8+ years of travel / online booking experience. We are based in Bhubaneswar with operations from US as well. Our customer base includes domestic (India) and international tourists and business travelers from all parts of the world. We seek to provide excellent customer experience with the help of our great customer service and sales team. HotelPushpak.com provides excellent carreer opportunities in Bhubaneswar with great pay, bonuses and incentives.
Please apply by email (email@example.com) or Call us at the following numbers:
Cell: (0) 9861044252 / 9777919598
Land: (0674) 3074300
ask for Avinash
Customer Care Executive
Open positions: 3
Job Description / Responsibilities: Customer care executive will be responsible for handling customers calls and resolving their issues. They will also need to enter customer issues or requirements into our computer. Customer service executives will also be involved in converting customers calls into sales.
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work in stressfull conditions
- Team player
- Dedicated and puntcual
- 6+ months experience is a PLUS (no experience is ok)
Salary - Industry matching salary and bonuses with options to move up into senior positions
Sales / Senior Customer Service Executive
Open positions: 2
Job Description / Responsibilities: Sales executive will be responsible for converting customer calls into actual sales. This individual will be highly focused with specific goals. This individual will be in charge of leading and mentoring other team members. Specific responsibilites include:
- Handling customer calls
- Solving customer issues under stressful conditions
- Converting initial calls into sales (specifically higher amount sales)
- Work with and mentor other team members
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Ability to convert calls into sales
- Ability to reply back to customer emails
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience managing small /large teams is a PLUS
- 2+ years experience in sales / customer service
Salary: Excellent salary and bonuse packages. Special year end bonuses for reaching targets
Open positions: 2
Job Description: Content writer will be responsible for the following:
- Write & publish articles about various tourist destinations in India (e.g. 7 Things to Do in Udaipur, Top 10 Summer Destinations in India, 3 Days in Rajasthan, etc)
- Write special newsletter articles for our weekly email campaigns
- Write receive on specific hotels we deal with (using feedback we receive from customers who book with us)
- Excellent Written Skills (English)
- Experience writing articles preferred
- Excellent score in English courses in school and college is a PLUS
Salary: Rs. 8000 or higher. Special bonus on exceeding expectations.
Note - Content writers have the flexibility of working from home. Salary could be on a per article basis.
Open positions: 1
Job Description: This person will handling our day-to-day transactions and will be responsible for keeping track of our bank accounts. He will be responsible for tracking customer payments, hotel payments, cancellation refunds, credit card transactions, etc. In short, he will be in charge of book-keeping.
- Excellent in maths with good problem solving skills
- Good written skills
- Experience in an accounts software is a PLUS
- Dedicated and puntual